Sunday 22 August 2010

2nd blog, already love it!!!

Hiya guys, Zareenah here! It's nice to hear from everyone, especially my new forum group. My mum has signed me up for a forum called stuff to scrap, I love it!!! The forum has a special place for junior scrappers, that's where I am located, we can talk about almost anything! So, if there are any STS members, I'd like to give a shout out to them! 
    
         Lets talk scrap, have any of you made a new kit, layout or a siggy? Why don't you comment on this blog and tell us what they are! I am sure they are great. To top that, I will be making a layout of my own. Using a template and a kit, only I can't find where I put my kits!!!
          
         Remember to post a comment, I'll be waiting! See you next time.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Naz! Great job on your blog. I'm LilyAnn from Stuff to Scrap and dropped by to see! Keep making those layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the typo in your name, Zazzy! My kids are screaming in their room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats ok, my mums name is on here!

    ReplyDelete