Tuesday 15 February 2011

Back Again…

Little Princess LOWell, this is one of my layouts, nice huh?!? I think it is really nice…  Image1

I can’t lie about this one, I had help from my mum. She taught me a new trick to do quicker layouts.

As I said in my previous posts, Now, I go to High School, and it is fantastic!!! I have made new friends, and done new subjects. I really enjoyed learning  German but It was only for one term! I am very sad that I will not be doing German any more after half-term, but I do get to learn a new language!! This time it is Spanish! I should be very good hopefully as I have learnt a bit in  year 6. So this would be fun!

Anyway that’s it for today. I hope to be able to do more pages next week when we break off for half Term. Till then that’s me signing off!! Love Zareenah!

1 comment:

  1. they're awesome :)
    http://talklessscrapmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete